Protecting your investment
Disruption costs time, money and confidence. We feel strongly against that, because it’s our goal to make your processes work. That’s why we make it our number one objective to keep your equipment running smoothly, reliably and efficiently. So you can keep advancing your business with full calm and confidence.
Complete peace of mind
Make the most of our customer support: We are there for your technical processes and plants, not just specific products. We offer advice and troubleshooting assistance in customized full-service agreements that are tailored to your needs, with special attention to individual services, spare part solutions or components offerings. We’ll be with you for the life of your machine or plant and beyond.
Benefit from our consultancy expertise
Understanding your processes and your goals allows us to recommend appropriate actions and concepts for your plant. If necessary, our R&D engineers will get involved too. Our support goes far beyond repairs. Be it minor adjustments or entire new developments, we have the expertise to optimize your processes. We can help you by looking ahead and spotting trouble before it happens.
For complete command of the design/build process from project kick-off all the way to process commissioning count on our project management team to lead the way. Click here for more details.
- Procedure for updating the DISOCONT Tersus, INTECONT Tersus and INTECONT Satus software
- Instructions and return slip for repairs
- Remote Services Flyer
Always there — remote support
Issue resolution does not always require on-site presence. Up-to-date technology and connectivity allow remote connection to PCs and mobile devices. Mixed reality technology helps to get visual and audial feedback without even boarding a car or plane. It’s quicker and more cost-efficient.
Our remote support covers breakdowns, installation, inspection and monitoring, calibration, preventive maintenance, spare parts, technical training, testing, digitalization concepts, software updates, and technical information.
Fitness Check: For healthy, reliable equipment
A Fitness Check is a thorough examination performed by a service engineer who then presents a detailed report on the current condition of your equipment. After you review the detailed report, we will advise you on the implementation of recommended actions. We can then assist you in making the necessary repairs, provide training in preventive maintenance and supply you with an inventory of recommended spare parts.
Environmentally sound disposal
Your product has reached the end of its life? According to the WEEE Directive 2012/19/EU, waste electrical and electronic equipment must be disposed of properly and recycled in a sensible manner.
Click here to see which options you have on this.
We’re there for you
Partnership for us means always being on hand to support you whenever and wherever you need us. With our global network of locations and expert partners, we make sure we are always right by your side.
SPG with very limited business exposure to Russia, Ukraine and Belarus.
Given the tragic situation in the Ukraine we want to inform our investors about SPG’s business in the conflict region:
- SPG has legal entities in Russia (PRU) and Ukraine (PUA), currently employing 10 and 11 people accordingly. Focus of these entities is largely on customer service.
- 2021 sales in Russia and Ukraine contributed around 1% to the Group’s revenue
- SPG Management board has decided to currently not accept any new orders from Russia and Belarus and to pause the execution of our current order book of ~5m€ in that region.
- We remain in close contact with our Ukrainian colleagues and are working together to offer any support and to ensure the safety and well-being of them and their families. Currently, all our local employees are in places they consider more or less safe.
- We currently do not expect significant ripple effects of the ongoing conflict to our global business.
We are continuing to monitor the situation very closely. Any further adjustments or changes will be advised separately.
Schenck Process Group