Designed to quick and easily extract powder samples from reactors, dryers and conveying systems with minimal disruption to the production process. The standard valve has a non-intrusive piston with a sample port at an angle to the main body, into which the sample material falls under gravity when the valve is opened. The sample port has a purging valve, used to equalise pressure/vacuum to the outside. The sample valve is attached to the vessel by means of a tri-clamp or mounting flange.
- 316L stainless steel contact parts
- Non-contact parts are produced in 304L or 316L if preferred bronze drive bush
- FEP or Kaflon o-rings piston – PTFE
- Tri-clover gasket
Provides a quick and easy solution to extracting powder samples from a wide variety of process machinery such as: fryers or reactors conveying systems
- Automatic operation
- High containment sample taking Hastelloy H22 product contact parts
- Scotch rite or electro–polished finish for non-contact surfaces
- Mounting PN6 or PN Flange CIP version
- Non-intrusive sample extractive robust design
- Fast and simple to use
- Fewer components makes it easy and quick to strip down and reassemble – no special tools needed a wide variety of non-contact surfaces ATEX classification if required for potentially explosive environments
- Purging valve with tri-clamp attachment for easier cleaning
- The standard sample valve is DN 50 with a 40mm sample port
- A choice of contact parts to suit abrasive material applications
- Manual actuation via hand wheel as standard – automatic operation available
- Operating pressure -1 to 3.5 barg
- Operating temperature 30°C to 150°C
- Design pressure is 10 bar
- A selection of valve mounting options – tri-clamp, PN6 flange and PN10 flange.
- Mountings customised to suit customer requirements
We’re there for you
Partnership for us means always being on hand to support you whenever and wherever you need us. With our global network of locations and expert partners, we make sure we are always right by your side.