This valve is Ideal for in-line or open discharge applications, the Mucon® DSV Slide Gate Valve provides a simple but effective means of controlling and isolating the flow of powders, granules and pellets. This simple but feature packed Mucon® DSV Slide Gate Valve is manufactured to our very high standards and available from stock.
- All body parts are made from cast aluminum alloy
- Stainless steel AISI 304 slide plate
- Manually operated for the control or isolation of powders, pellets and granules
- Open discharge from rigid or semi-rigid intermediate bulk containers, bins, hoppers and other storage vessels In-line installation into pipes, ducts and hopper outlets
The DSV Slide valve is also available with a lightweight pneumatic actuator assembly. This pneumatic actuator is lightweight and can also be added retrospectively in just minutes to an existing manual DSV Slide Valve.
The DSV Slide Gate valve has externally replaceable slide gate supports. Unlike other manual slide valves the DSV doesn’t use an eccentric cam to support the slide gate. Our tapered supports, set on an angle, can be replaced easily while the slide gate remains in place and in the closed position.
- Robustly constructed, with integrated metal handle
- Anti-tamper locking facility which allows the user to lock or tag the valve in the closed position
- Provision for ‘earth’ tag where there is potential for static electricity generation
- Cast aluminum body with machine flanged face
- Externally adjustable tapered and angled polymer slide supports allow the height of the slide gate to be finitely adjusted to compensate for wear
- Can be interchanges with the Series H Iris Valve as the flange dimensions are identical
- Size range 150mm, 200mm & 250mm slim design
We’re there for you
Partnership for us means always being on hand to support you whenever and wherever you need us. With our global network of locations and expert partners, we make sure we are always right by your side.