The IntraBulk® reception unit is an above ground bulk material reception solution providing a user friendly, cost-effective alternative to conventional below ground intake pits. IntraBulk® BRU systems can create a marked reduction and significant cost reductions in areas with the need for expensive civil works, and across a diverse range of industries.The IntraBulk® is capable of receiving bulk materials from a range of material handling vehicles, such as:
- Road tipping trucks
- Front-end loading units
- Walking floor trailers
The incredible diversity of the IntraBulk® offers complete material handling and reception units solutions for all needs.
How does the IntraBulk® work?The IntraBulk® is incredibly easy to operate and offers advanced material handling in a simple and straightforward fashion:
- Material is discharged from the material handling vehicle into the IntraBulk® BRU hopper, which is conveyed further into the IntraBulk® reception unit.
- The wide apron belt design permits a very low loading height allowing the trucks to discharge material directly into the entry section, requiring only a very small ramp.
- Once the material has been discharged completely, the versatile IntraBulk® BRU can either convey it into the processing system or act as a buffer store.
- Following successful completion of the material handling process, a new load can then be deposited and the process can begin again
- Casing: Constructed from 2/3mm quality steel in 2.4 metre sections (EB22** only), flanged for true alignment and easy installation in a neatly designed single or split leg arrangement.
- Low Density materials
- Medium Density Materials
- High Density Materials
- Low cost above ground installations
- Reduced pit/hopper depth (if required)
- Civil works reduced or virtually eliminated
- Compact installation
- Rapid reception of material
- Receives from truck, front end loader or walking floor
- Fast vehicle turnaround
- Buffer storage capacity
- Conveys dry and wet materials
- Conveys dusty and sticky materials
- Bridging and blocking eliminated
- Regulated discharge to process
- Rapid discharge to process
- Low power & operating costs
- Environmental system design
- Low dust emissions
- Easy access for maintenance
- Safe unit operation
Specials / Studies
- Schenck Process alternative fuel PSP handling and feeding system provides a reliable and trusted processing solution for a UK cement plant
- At a glance: feeding alternative fuels in Power
- Reprint Storing, metering and conveying solid secondary fuels
- IntraBulk – Bulk Reception Unit
- IntraBulk® EcoDock (U.S. Version)
- IntraBulk® EcoBin (U.S. Version)
- IntraBulk® EcoDock (European Version)
We’re there for you
Partnership for us means always being on hand to support you whenever and wherever you need us. With our global network of locations and expert partners, we make sure we are always right by your side.